- Robot Radio Interview - Orcs Must Die 2 and Hero Academy Info - Sixokay and Radiokenny Posted on: April 3, 2012
More: Robot Radio
Monthly Archives: July 2012Dean30 Jul 2012
If you have been living under a rock lately then you will be wanting to get out and start heading down to the caves. The Orcs are here and they really have to die. Thats right folks, Orcs Must Die! 2 is now live on Steam! If you have pre-ordered the game you will have enjoyed a nice 10% off the list price – sweet! If you havnt pre-ordered you can still purchase the game from the Steam store right now!
To celebrate the release of Orcs Must Die! 2 and the upcoming Hero Academy Team Fortress 2 content Line Bering (@Bering) has sent in this awesome fan art combining both Orcs and Hero Academy, aptly named Orc Academy. – Now wouldnt that make a great game!Dean26 Jul 2012
Great news everyone! The demo for Orcs Must Die! 2 is now available for download on Steam! This is a great opportunity to check out the game in advance of its release on July 31st. Be sure to share the news with your friends so that they can enjoy the thrills of Orc destruction.
Download the demo from Steam now at: http://store.steampowered.com/app/201790/Dean24 Jul 2012
Are you looking forward to the release of Orcs Must Die! 2 this time next week? Of course you are!
Are you looking forward to jumping into the fray killing Orcs co-operatively with other fans? Of course you are!
In order to help you on your way Robot Fans are pleased to announce our latest tool for the community – the Orcs Must Die! 2 – co-op player finder! This handy tools allows Robot Fans members to create their very own OMD2 profile. The data entered on this profile then goes into a database which players can use to filter and find the best co-op player matches.
In a hurry to play a co-op game? Not a problem, use our “online now” service to broadcast to the world that you are ready for some serious Orc destruction. The new tool allows you to ping an update to our dedicated Orcs Must Die 2 Twitter feed. If you’re in need of a co-op player, just hop by our Twitter feed or sign into the co-op finder tool and we’ll show you which players are online now. Use our database tool to narrow down the players you want and their Steam ID’s will be ready for you to start chatting and inviting! We like to keep it simple!
Find the right players for you sorted by country, time preferences, skill level, preferred characters and more. More features will be added over time.
Dont delay.. create your profile today! By creating your profile now you can be ready to find fellow fans easily when OMD2 launches next week.Dean23 Jul 2012
Be on the look out for a live video event with Fryedegg on YouTube on Thursday July 26 at 9pm EST. The live stream will feature Orcs Must Die expert Fryedegg along with NananeaWoW playing through a whole endless map. If thats not all to be excited about, Robot Entertainment’s Community Manager, Justin Korthof will also be dropping by on the live stream.
Mark your diaries folks and subscribe to the live stream right here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Tuc8UJmVc Boom!Dean22 Jul 2012
Remember Ensemble Studios has reported the formation of two new studios from ex Ensemble staff Tony Goodman and Dave Pottinger. Part 1 of the article delves into the “PeopleFun” studio announcement from Tony Goodman who is also a director on the board and original CEO of Robot Entertainment.
Read the latest blog on Remember ES to read more about the PeopleFun announcement and their first expected game “Word Chums”.Kenny17 Jul 2012
Things are looking good for Robot Entertainment. OMD2 is on the top sellers list during the Steam summer sale. Get your copy now and save.Dean17 Jul 2012
Great news – The Orcs Must Die 2! pre-order has now started on Steam! Pre-order the game now and you’ll enjoy a 10% discount. That means you can pick up the sure-to-be-awesome Orcs Must Die 2 for just $13.49 / £10.79. Lets face that price is steal for all the entertainment thats coming your way in Orcs 2. Lets just have a quick reminder of all the new features!
- Co-Op! – Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- Endless Mode - Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Classic Mode - Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 fan-favorite levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies – Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.