|Check out our video database. Search videos by category or submit your own!|
Monthly Archives: January 2014Dean28 Jan 20146045
Robot’s Sci Fi action RPG ‘Echo Prime’ has now landed on the Steam store and is ready for purchase! As always Robot have a fantastic deal to get things rolling, purchase Echo Prime before February 9th and you’ll get it 20% off and get a free copy of Orcs Must Die! 2. Now thats an awesome deal!
Head on over to Steam and check out Echo Prime now! For a reminder on what Echo Prime is all about check out the Steam launch video below:
Have you played Echo Prime already? Be sure to let us know your thoughts on the REF Poll on the right hand menu!Dean27 Jan 20146038
Keep your eyes peeled on Steam Robot Fans as Echo Prime is due to touch down sometime tomorrow Wednesday 28th in the Steam Store. Prepare to fight your way through the galaxy with Robot’s sci fi action RPG “Echo Prime“.
To be the first to know be sure to follow Robot Entertainment on Twitter for updates!
See you on the far side of the galaxy!Dean22 Jan 20146026
Great news for PC gamers who many not have had the chance to check out Robot’s awesome futuristic action / RPG “Echo Prime”, it is now on route to PC via Steam. Not only that but the Echo Prime edition coming to Steam will be an expanded edition of the game with more locations than before and a whole new enemy race the “Tide”. Whats more to make the game work better on the PC platform the bots have re-worked the controls to make them more suitable for traditional, less finger based input!
Hardcore mode has also been added. In similar vain to endless on Orcs Must Die 2, players fight against wave after wave of enemies to compete and see just how many waves they can survive.
Players also get the full 14 track soundtrack with purchase of Echo Prime on Steam. How about that.
Here is the full run down on the things to come as seen in Robot’s most recent newsletter:
Echo Prime on Steam
- Optimized for PC – Echo Prime’s real-time action gameplay has been redesigned for PCs, including improvements to visual effects, a retuned economy, and new PC controls with mappable hotkeys.
- Even More Enemies and Environments – Echo Prime for Steam includes new locations in which to do battle and a new enemy race, the alien “Tide”.
- New Hardcore Mode – Tests your mastery. How far can you get without dying?
- Upgrade Your Arsenal – Over 100 pieces of gear with a diverse mix of deadly effects, from fire to toxic, all unlockable at no additional cost.
- Echoes of the Multiverse – As you play you will discover and unlock dozens of “Echoes,” alien life forms from alternate universes. Build connections with them, and Echoes will offer you powers and abilities to help you on your missions. Experiment and find the best combinations to customize your ability loadout.
- Share Echoes – Use your friends’ Echoes in combat to help them level-up, and level up your Echoes when your friends use them!
- Random Campaign Generation – Echo Prime features an action-driven story campaign with randomly generated missions. Every experience is different!
- Includes the Full Soundtrack – All 14 tracks of the Echo Prime soundtrack are included when you buy the game!
Its sure to be a blast and its all coming next week January 28th, 2014. That’s real soon!Dean01 Jan 20146015
Happy New Year to all Robot fans worldwide from the REF team! We hope 2014 brings good tidings, plus more super fun Robot games!