|Check out our video database. Search videos by category or submit your own!|
War Mage stream concludes and Moltenink crafts some orc artDean22 Apr 20146307
Many fans joined SixOkay, Nananea and a number of bots in todays “The War Mage” stream. Two great games were played showing all of the War Mage’s capabilities who was expertly played by Mastermind (Justin Moe). If you missed out on the stream be sure to replay the stream on the Twitch channel. Its always a good idea to catch the stream live where you can as there is plenty of chat Q&A that goes on. On this occasion designer Jerome “Bugs911″ Jones was in the chat helping to answer fan questions.
So what did we learn about the War Mage in this stream? Lets dig into the details:
- The War Mage brings his trusty crossbow into the action as in previous OMD games. The left click shoots energy while the right click allows him to stun others with a reasonable area of effect.
- His primary ability is called “Trust Me” which protects friendly units against traps allowing them to pass through enemy traps safely. Meanwhile it also affects enemy units who become more vulnerable to friendly traps.
- The secondary ability is used to target other heroes or minions and damage done to the War Mage will instead be transferred to the targeted unit. Sneaky.
- His stats make him a great choice for defending.
- Other than that he is the same old trusty War Mage, complete with witty remarks!
In other news..
Moltenink has shared some awesome art on Twitter today. Moltenink is a digital animator who happens to be an OMDU alpha tester and shared this brilliant OMD inspired piece.
You can find out more about Moltenink at his website to see more of his art for other games and comics. http://www.moltenink.com/