Patch 2.7 for Orcs Must Die! Unchained is out now in both NA and EU!Dean04 Feb 20168215
Great news to all closed beta players for OMDU the MEGA PATCH version 2.7 is out now in both EU and NA regions simultaneously. The download is a biggie so you will want to get it going as soon as possible so that you are ready to play. As a reminder there has been an account wipe with this patch so your progress will start again from the beginning. This is as result of the huge changes which almost make patch 2.7 feel like a completely new game.
Just a small selection of highlights from this new patch include:
- 3 (yes, three!) brand new PvE exclusive maps!
- A single player campaign mode for survival!
- You can now choose whether you want to play as an defensive or offensive role as a hero of your choice. Heroes no longer have fixed roles. A new role of “roamer” has also been introduced.
- Some heroes still may play better on one particular role than another and this will be indicated in the dashboard.
- Heroes now move faster.
- Account level is now the sum of your hero levels.
- All cards in the store can now be crafted.
- Bots will now attempt to capture neutral objectives.
- And of course some new traps and minions!
These are just scratching the surface. Check out the full patch notes to dig into the full details of all the changes, including designer notes from Doug Houserman. What are you waiting for? Start downloading! Whilst you wait you can also check out this weeks episode of Insider Access which also covered all the big changes in this patch.
Be sure also to tune into Meet Your Match on Friday at 6.30pm US Central time for streaming games with Nananea. It’ll be great to see you there!