Spotlight On: Void2258Dean18 Jul 20147025
Fan Friday is back! This week we’re putting the spotlight on OMDU regular Void2258. Void is very active over on the North American forums and if you visit often you will have surely come across one of his posts by now. Lets find out a bit more about him!
- Name: Elliot Jenner
- Home Town: NYC, currently Pittsburgh
Graduate Student (physics)
- What is day job?
Violin Instrumental (I could be biased as I also play violin)
- Favourite type of music?
- What websites do you visit at least once every day?
Youtube, Facebook, Huffington post
Guardians of the Galaxy (Vin Diesel better not say anything besides ‘I am Groot’)
- Which film are you next looking forward to seeing the cinema?
- Where has been your favourite travel destination?
Total Biscuit (WTF is … Orcs Must Die?)
- How did you find out about Orcs Must Die! ?
Once the glitches are worked out I think they will all be super fun and useful. Right now B&C and prospector are more frustrating than anything since their unique abilities (knockback and tunnel) are so hard to get to go off correctly. But that’s beta.
- What are your thoughts on the three recently introduced OMDU heroes?
I would give Sorceress back her charged shot knockback and old mesmerize (where it made one mob switch sides and become a decoy and bomb, with the duration scaling by enemy size so it isn’t unbalanced) and get rid of the trap trigger for something more useful. I’m not saying this just because I am against change, it’s just that having those back would make her more of a dedicated defender. Right now her archetype is all over the place. Also I would switch to a font where I 1 and l are note hard to tell apart.
- If there is one thing you would change in OMDU right now, what would it be?
The instant unlimited and free teleport from prospector tunnels is seriously OP. Stinkeye’s passive does nothing, so it get’s UP right now. This may change once there are more cyclops mobs but even then it doesn’t sound that good.
- What strikes you as most under-powered and over-powered in OMDU?
Please watch some videos and learn how the game works before you play. If you don’t understand how to work gates and warcamps, you are not ready to play.
- Is there anything you would like to say to all the OMD fans out there right now?
Thanks for taking part Void!