• Hero Academy League

Home Forums Hero Academy Hero Academy League

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
    • Author
      Participant

To sign up to the Hero Academy League please go to:

https://www.robotentertainmentfans.com/hero-academy/league/

• This topic was modified 12 years, 1 month ago by Avatar of DeanDean.
      Participant

Well I had previous interest in this group and really wanted to be in, but it didn’t work for me. Hopefully I will get in next time!

Participant

No, your in General, you expressed prior interest.

Participant

THXS!!!

Participant

I’ve requested membership to the league on the link, but I thought I’d post a case for an exemption: I’m currently working on several strategy guides for Hero Academy (first one is already up), and playing against the best of the best is only going to hone my skills, allowing me to write a better guide for the entire community to enjoy.

Think of the children!

Just joined the group, put me on the waiting list. Previously expressed my interest on this thread;
      https://www.robotentertainmentfans.com/2012/02/02/hero-academy-league-coming-soon/
      but nothing ever happened. Thanks

Participant

I remembered your expression of interest and added you to the league already. When you post your first match result, please remind us that you may not be in our database yet. Have fun, and please read through the rules.

Adds me to the list, I want in 😀

Participant

We are doing an expansion — click Hero Academy on the left, League and request an invite.

Please add me in, if you check you can see that I am quite active. My W/L rate is ok (ignoring the many resigns I had to make in matches where the other disappeared after round 1 for a week).

Thanks a lot!

I would like to be on the waiting list. It’ll help my grades improve for sure.

Please Add Me to the list!

Avatar of MakeemsayUHHMakeemsayUHH

I would like to be added into the league.

Avatar of KickingTheTVKickingTheTV

I would like to join the league!

Participant

All: you dont need to post here: Rather, please request an invite using the procedure in my post above. We are nearing 100 members, and will likely impose another freeze once we hit this number. We want to make sure that we dont grow too big to adminstrate given that we dont yet have a fully automated system. If you are not accepted right away, please be patient and check back every day or two.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.