Orcs Must Die 2 – Classic ModeDean07 Jul 20124811
TheShizno over at the Robot Entertainment forums has discovered the what much wondered bonus that players who own the original Orcs Must Die game will unlock with OMD2. The answer lies on the official Steam page – Classic Mode.
Classic mode will be unlockable for free for all Orcs Must Die! owners and will feature 10 levels from the first game which will now feature co-op with a whole host of new enemies. Hopefully your favourite level will be included!
Here is a reminder of all the upcoming Orcs Must Die 2! features coming in just under 4 weeks time:
- Co-Op! – Play as the War Mage, the headstrong hero who charges into danger, or play as the more strategic Sorceress who keeps the mob at bay with mind-control and magic.
- Story-based Campaign – Pick up where the original game left off with a brand new story-based campaign that you can play in Single-Player or Co-Op!
- New Endless Mode – Play alone or join a friend to put your skills to the test against endless waves of increasingly difficult enemies.
- Classic Mode – Steam players who own the original Orcs Must Die! will automatically unlock co-op versions of 10 levels from the original game featuring new enemies!
- Over 20 Deadly Enemies – Face an army of vile new creatures like Earth Elementals, Trolls, and Bile Bats. And they’ve brought all of your favorite trap-fodder from the original Orcs Must Die! along with them!
- More than 50 Traps, Weapons, and Guardians – Choose from an enormous armory of new and classic defenses, including an all new assortment of magical trinkets.
- Massive Upgrade System – With more than 225 persistent trap and weapon upgrades to unlock, you can build an arsenal perfectly suited to your slaying style.
- Extensive Replayability – Multiple game modes, “Nightmare” difficulty, and an enormous skull-ranking system provide hours of replayability
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for supremacy on single-player and co-op leaderboards!